Thursday, November 28, 2013

Doi Inthanon and Chang Mai, Thailand 2013, part 6

I had one more night and day to see the temples, get a massage and try some of the Thai food I had been looking forward to, however Mr. Daeng’s very spicy curry was playing funny tricks with me
So I rested in the garden, watching the locals flying in and out.


male Oriental Magpie Robin



female


male again



male Olive-backed Sunbird





Streak-eared Bulbul



Spotted Dove






When all became quiet again I headed for town, the old city, to get my fill on temples and the like.

Scenes around Chang Mai city





Wat Chedi Luang





There are so many temples in Chang Mai. I lost track in the old city and cannot say which one is which anymore. It was overwhelming. I’ll try better next time.











What a way to take your pet out for a walk, eh ride.




A hill-tribe woman carrying her baby while attending to her market stall of tribal crafts at the night market.



No comments:

Post a Comment